CROWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Recon Operatives of Warring Nations

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Game

Go down 
+4
Yuusatsu
Kain Solomon King
BlackDranzerV2
PurgatoryMadness
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PurgatoryMadness
Mercenary
Mercenary
PurgatoryMadness

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:34 pm

I made this topic so everyone can tell what his favorite game is and the type of it.
So feel free to make a reply with your favorite game and who or what persuaded you to start it
Back to top Go down
BlackDranzerV2
Cadet Captain
Cadet Captain

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:53 pm

My favorite game is either Super Smash Bros Melee or Dissidia Final Fantasy. Melee is fun game overall unlocking characters and stages, making custom battles with rules, and win trophies. I got that game since I didn't know what's a really good game for the Gamecube. The Dissidia game made me buy it right away after seeing the awesome graphics from the trailer and I got it as soon as it came out. It's a good game but oh man.. the gameplay is so different than what I thought. Neutral It still cool though battle with some other friends that have the game. equip new gear and summons, and level.
Back to top Go down
Kain Solomon King
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Kain Solomon King

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:37 am

My favorite game is Street Fighter!!!! i always been a fan of this franchise all the way back when it was on Sega Genesis. i think i have played every one since then, still never played the first 1 tho. favorite character is Dudley, he came later on in the series.

I also like first person shooters, Left 4 Dead 2, COD MW3. only thing is, is getting time to play Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Yuusatsu
Cadet Lt. Sergeant
Cadet Lt. Sergeant

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Chess. My grandpa taught me and played with me for quite a long time. I play it everyday.
Back to top Go down
Satina
Cadet Captain Major
Cadet Captain Major
Satina

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Very cool I love chess. A friend taught me years ago.. and I've never lost the enjoyment of it.

I like online games.. I did play one that you built your castle then fight to defend it but after awhile I got a little bored.. I do like text based games.. but I guess my favorite online is Runescape...I play it with some of my family..I dont play it daily but a couple times a week.

I like playing cards as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
PurgatoryMadness
Mercenary
Mercenary
PurgatoryMadness

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:34 pm

I have many favorite games but i will name a few Very Happy. First of all I play MMORPG games such as World of Warcraft Lineage2 Guild Wars.I also like action games like Call of duty and Counter Strike. MY father was a gamer so i got the virus from him and now i am a gamer too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nigar garth
Cadet Captain
Cadet Captain
Nigar garth

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Actually im only playing e-sim, counter strike source and league of legends Very Happy, but i have already played runescape, tibia, thecrims, ogame and darkthrone, fifa xD
Back to top Go down
Satina
Cadet Captain Major
Cadet Captain Major
Satina

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Pfft you are only just!!! Razz hahaha Nigar!! I try to log onto all the ones I play but sometimes I only spend a little time on all but three that I do more with... lol

I never got into WoW....but haha cool that someone else plays/ played Runescape. I do play that one with my daughter and sister as well..hehe

I was looking the other day at some new games then thought..gah I do good to get on what I have now..

Back to top Go down
BalonS
Cadet Lt. Captain
Cadet Lt. Captain
BalonS

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: ..   Favorite Game EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 pm

my favorite is Dota2 but i also play counter strike source and counter strike global offensive. final fantasy series are great.

Back to top Go down
Berthier
Cadet Lt. Captain
Cadet Lt. Captain
Berthier

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:26 pm

I like text based games like e-sim, tribal wars and i used to play Silkroad Online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Game
Page 1 of 1