CROWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Recon Operatives of Warring Nations

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Console!

Go down 
+4
BalonS
BlackDranzerV2
JaskoKing
PurgatoryMadness
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PurgatoryMadness
Mercenary
Mercenary
PurgatoryMadness

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 am

So guys what is your favorite console ?? Is it PS 1- PS 2 - PS 3?? any of the gameboys???
a computer maybe ?Razz Or a game cube and an xbox??For sure i didnt write all of the consoles but of course you can post yours even if its not in the above!!!.

My favorite console was GameBoy color because it had the best pokemon games lol!!!
Back to top Go down
JaskoKing
Cadet Captain Major
Cadet Captain Major
JaskoKing

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:14 am

Console? I did never play PS or anything like that... I only own a computer and I like it!
Back to top Go down
PurgatoryMadness
Mercenary
Mercenary
PurgatoryMadness

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 am

I guess maybe you were a bit younger than i was. When i was playing ps1 we had only dial up conenction in greece and not all of the houses lol xD
Back to top Go down
BlackDranzerV2
Cadet Captain
Cadet Captain

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:29 pm

My favorite console is PS2 but it broke so I had no choice but to upgrade...and Gamecube because I like playing S.S.B.M. (Super Smash Bros Melee) Cool
Back to top Go down
BalonS
Cadet Lt. Captain
Cadet Lt. Captain
BalonS

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:57 pm

i have sega,ps1,ps2,gameboy advance sp,

my favorite is ps2

pokemon games on gameboy color, is the same as on advance but with better graphics. and i like them too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Reynolds
Cadet Captain
Cadet Captain
Cyrus Reynolds

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:16 am

I have to say mine is the xbox 360. It brought me Halo 3 and the kinect which i nicknamed Jarvis. As a side note...Smash Bros. is a hard game to beat. Its my fav fighting game.
Back to top Go down
Berthier
Cadet Lt. Captain
Cadet Lt. Captain
Berthier

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 pm

My favorite console is the xbox 360, especially with the kinect, lots and lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Reynolds
Cadet Captain
Cadet Captain
Cyrus Reynolds

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Is anyone getting the new WiiU when it comes out? I think I will pick it up eventually. The idea of a touchscreen controller that adds more levels to the game as well as becomes its own screen is pretty neat. It definately knocks out the whole angrily throwing teh controller. Those puppies cost money now.
Back to top Go down
Kain Solomon King
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Kain Solomon King

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 pm

I must have to say my favorite is probably Sega Genesis... only because of the Sega Channel lol. Dont know if anybody ever remember it or if it was offered everywhere but i must say it was definately ground breaking. But i like alot of systems i really dont have a favorite
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Reynolds
Cadet Captain
Cadet Captain
Cyrus Reynolds

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Hey Kain,

I remember the Sega Channel. Yeah, the Genesis was a good system. Sega was really good at advancement. They made the Nomad which was a portable Sega with an optional controller port for 2 player, I still have one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Kain Solomon King
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Kain Solomon King

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Damn, i forgot all about that hand held, i just remembered the Game Gear lol
Back to top Go down
PurgatoryMadness
Mercenary
Mercenary
PurgatoryMadness

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:32 pm

I guess i was very yound or didnt existed back then lol .(or propably we didnt have it in greece) what was this console about though?
Back to top Go down
BlackDranzerV2
Cadet Captain
Cadet Captain

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh yeah Sega Genesis I use to play on that with my brother back than. I was only 7 or 8 at the time. That system was good. Why did that company haven't brought up new consoles? Playstation, Nintendo, Xbox are all high markets now.
Back to top Go down
Kain Solomon King
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Kain Solomon King

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 am

Black - they make games still, just no more system. I think they jumped out there to fast with there last system they made - Dream Cast and i think they went partially bankrupt after launching it. The Dream Cast was ground breaking i thought, it was a neat system......i still have mine Wink. Its kind of a shame though, because they made some nice systems.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Reynolds
Cadet Captain
Cadet Captain
Cyrus Reynolds

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:56 am

Purgatory....the sega was out in the mid 80's to early 90's and competed with the nintendo and Super nintendo. Its main mascott was Sonic the Hedgehog. And yeah, Sega has gone Freelance since the Dreamcast died. They just make games...but many keep hope that one day they shall rise up again to compete in the system market. Actually I dunno know if that last part is true or not. But it sounded epic. LOL
Back to top Go down
Kain Solomon King
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Kain Solomon King

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Yes it did Cyrus............yes it did lol. I would like to see them come back out with something myself. Just wonder how different it would be from the rest of the competition.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Reynolds
Cadet Captain
Cadet Captain
Cyrus Reynolds

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:55 am

I know it be advanced because that was what they liked to do. But I guess with the WiiU touch controller and kinect, it would have to be true vitural reality. The Sega VR console. Beware of fighting games. "I can really feel the pain.....wait stop nooo." LOL
Back to top Go down
Kain Solomon King
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Kain Solomon King

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:50 pm

LOL, yeah i hear you......i just dont know if we are ready for a true VR system. VR is cool sometimes, not all, sometimes you just want to come home, pour yourself your favorite beverage, prop your feet up, and go at it on thye game. VR......you wont be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Kaizer King
General of CROWN
General of CROWN
Kaizer King

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 pm

I am not ready for a VR system, but I would like to see the graphics of games stay the same basically, but they add more content.

Like more things inside the game like way more characters that are all different and more voice actors/actresses and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://secura.e-sim.org/profile.html?id=668
Kain Solomon King
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Lt. Mercenary Commander
Kain Solomon King

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Yeah, im wondering who is going to be the first to step in that realm, i mean we are pretty close to VR now with the extensions of the PS Move, and the Xbox Connect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Console! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Console!   Favorite Console! Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Console!
Page 1 of 1